Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Shower!


Since I have yet to put any pictures up, I wanted to post a few of the AMAZING baby shower my family threw for me! It was a baseball theme, and Kyle and our brother-in-law Dan even went around handing out Cracker Jacks and hotdogs. During gift opening, there was a 'seventh inning stretch,' complete with a song written by my sister-in-law, Kelli. It went like this, to the tune of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game":

THE 7TH CENTIMETER STRETCH
Take me down to St. Luke's
Pump me full of those meds
Bring me some ice chips and popsicles
And one of those big balls to help with my back
Oh Kyle won't you please shut-up
This is all of your fault you know
For it's PUSH PUSH PUSH and Beck's out
Oh what sweet re-lief!

I had such a good time and I am SO grateful for all of the wonderful gifts we received!



Beck and I with ALL of the Grandmas!


Measuring my belly


Diaper Cake


The Loot!


Baseball game essentials


Not a great pic, but here we are, the proud mom and dad. :)


Kyle and Dan passing out hotdogs and Cracker Jacks!




No comments: