Monday, April 25, 2011

All In One

I don't have a lot of time right now to do separate posts for each event, so I'm going to roll it all into one. Here's some things worth documenting

- Beck is seriously chubby, (and adorable), and right now on this day, a whopping 19.6 pounds.

- We had our first trip to the Urgent Care center when we had a little bath incident with the hot water...Beck's leg got a big fat blister. I won't take a picture.

- Our babe now eats solid foods! He eats his fruits and veggies (most of his veggies) like a champ, and that rice cereal is like his bottle on a spoon. mmmm....





- Beck loooves to play with his cousins. These were taken at a 'movie night'



- Easter happened! Wahoo! More time with cousins! Oh, and if you hadn't noticed, he sits up like a champ.



- This is how happy Beckham is, all of the time. You can't not get him to smile. In these photos he has a pretty gnarly cold, but you can't tell. :)


- On a non-Beck related note, Kyle got an awesome job that he started today. It's full time, and is relevant with his major in school, which is awesome. We will miss Daddy at home, but we couldn't be more grateful.

3 comments:

Eric & Crystal Marshall said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE chubby babies! Babies are not cute when they are skinny and Beck is freaking adorable! He is so cute! And the perfect mix of both you and Kyle, I can't decide who I think he looks like more.

And how awesome that Kyle started a new job! You guys have been in my thoughts for awhile. What is he doing?

Katie's Pictures! said...

thank you!! he is defffinitely chubby!

Kyle is working at a place that installs security equipment in corporate offices. He's started as an apprentice, and eventually will be working in the IT department. :)

Crystal we live so close! Why do I never see you?

Michelle said...

Chubby babies ARE the best. My Beck wasn't chubby- but my Arli totally was.. more to love :) haha. You guys are so cute! when we saw Kyle and Josiah at the Y I was bummed we didn't see ya and the babeh :)
Hope you guys are doing well!