Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just...a bunch of things that I think are worth documenting

It's like we woke up one day and Beckham had all of a sudden discovered the world. He's started grabbing everything and putting it in his mouth. His chatter is a little more controlled now instead of just his [adorable] screams. He's also started saying the consonant 'mm', and his mouth turns a really cute way when he says it. Beck also had his first serious laughing fit this past Sunday, and was laughing so hard he couldn't stop. Guess what he was laughing at - Grandma Grant's SHOE! He couldn't get over it. I don't think I've seen anything so cute in my life. Also, if the circumstance is just right, he holds his bottle really well by himself (I'm not hurrying to much with this, though...because when he's eating is one of the few times he'll snuggle, and I like to snuggle...) :) Another big feat this past week - Drum Roll Please.......


woo! This is a Hardy Family Tradition.


Beck's cousin Halle showing off her skills


Just being good looking

Well hello little Kyle

Little B is growing up so fast, I can't even believe it. He'll be 5 months old on the ninth of this month, and at his last Dr.'s appointment he weighed 16 lbs. He's getting some seriously cute rolls.

2 comments:

Rylie said...

Wow that is a huge talent. I don't even think Arista could do that! What a cute boy he is!

Kelli and Dan said...

What a studmo!